COVID-19 Information and Precautions
Dear Residents, Family Members, and Staff,
As a facility, we want to communicate with our residents, families, and staff as much as possible. We will continue to notify residents, families, and staff when a positive COVID19 case or signs and symptoms are identified in the facility. We are still implementing restrictions on visitors; however outdoor visitations may be allowed. Please contact facility for more information. We can also continue to offer phone, Skype, Facetime, or Zoom calls with your loved one. Our facility continues to work together with IDPH and local health authorities to help stop the spread of COVID19.
The Federal Government and Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has recommended to test all residents and staff. We have completed initial testing for all residents and staff. Our facility continues to work together with IDPH and local health authorities to help stop the spread of COVID19.
As always, our residents’ and staff’s health, safety, and wellbeing is our highest priority.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We are in this together.
As of 2/5/2020, there are zero positive cases of COVID 19 in the facility in the last 24 hours. We are working closely with the local health department to stop the spread of COVID19. We will continue to practice the protocols and measures we have put in place to protect our residents and staff. These actions include:
- The facility follows the Local Health Department, IDPH and CDC guidance to help prevent the transmission of COVID 19.
- All residents are screened for symptoms AND vital signs every 8 hours.
- The facility communicates with physicians, local health departments, regulatory agencies, families, staff, and residents.
- The facility follows IDPH guidelines for reporting COVID-19 cases and outbreaks.
- All staff is screened for respiratory symptoms and temperatures are checked at the beginning of the shift and again at mid-shift. If a COVID-19 respiratory symptom or fever is present, the staff member will be sent home.
- The facility ensures staff is educated on and correctly perform hand hygiene, donning and doffing of PPE, and use of appropriate products for environmental cleansing/disinfect.
- The facility ensures adequate supplies of PPE are easily accessible to staff.
- The facility ensures cleaning and disinfection policies and procedures are being followed consistently and correctly.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please immediately reach out to your physician. Symptoms include loss of taste or smell, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new onset of headache, chills, and muscle pain.
As always, we are fully committed to the health and safety of our residents and staff. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
For questions, contact our administrator Andi Lewis at 217-593-7734
Your Timber Point Healthcare Team