COVID-19 Information and Precautions
As of 5/26/20, we do not have any reported cases of COVID 19 in the facility. We will continue to practice the protocols and measures we have put in place to protect our residents and staff. These actions include:
- The facility follows the Local Health Department, IDPH and CDC guidance to help prevent the transmission of COVID 19.
- All residents are screened for symptoms AND vital signs every 8 hours.
- The facility communicates with physicians, local health departments, regulatory agencies, families, staff, and residents.
- The facility follows IDPH guidelines for reporting COVID-19 cases and outbreaks.
- All staff is screened for respiratory symptoms and temperatures are checked at the beginning of the shift and again at mid-shift. If a COVID-19 respiratory symptom or fever is present, the staff member will be sent home.
- The facility ensures staff is educated on and correctly perform hand hygiene, donning and doffing of PPE, and use of appropriate products for environmental cleansing/disinfect.
- The facility ensures adequate supplies of PPE are easily accessible to staff.
- The facility ensures cleaning and disinfection policies and procedures are being followed consistently and correctly.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please immediately reach out to your physician. Symptoms include loss of taste or smell, fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new onset of headache, chills, and muscle pain.
As always, we are fully committed to the health and safety of our residents and staff. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
For questions, contact our administrator Andi Lewis at 217-593-7734
Your Timber Point Healthcare Team